Luxury Travel Tips for your Trip to Florida
From my very first visit to Florida I fell in love with the place. I visited as on a cruise and I can not wait to go back and spend more time in the Florida sunshine.
If you are planning a trip to Florida, why not do it in style and with complete luxury? All you need to do is look in the right direction and do the right things to enjoy a complete luxury experience in the sunshine state of America. After all, luxury abounds in Florida, and all you need to do is to take out time to indulge yourself.
Here are some luxury travel tips for you for your trip to Florida
A customized luxury itinerary
Each and every trip should be unique, and it is you who should be in charge here. Look for that magical and inspirational itinerary with a ‘wow’ factor.’ Enjoy authentic and luxurious personal experiences that you’ll cherish forever. Get in touch with your favorite travel provider to book your Florida holidays 2020 in advance to ensure you can bag the best luxury travel experiences.
Stay at luxury resorts and boutique hotels
Book your stay at some of the top luxury resorts such as Boca Raton Resort & Club, Acqualina Resort & Spa, The Breakers Palm Beach, Hotel Beaux Arts, and The Betsy South Beach. Enjoy the most elegant rooms in ultra-modern hotels with oceanfront views and amidst the lap of luxury. You can take advantage of their world-class Spa and indulge in a manicure-pedicure or a body wrap. Go for an aromatherapy massage that is sure to rejuvenate your body and mind.
A fine dining experience
If you are looking for an exclusive dining experience and in style in Florida, make your choices from the most sought-after dining options. The restaurants should not only serve local delicacies and coastal cuisine but also offer a gorgeous landscape view. Masamune in Fort Lauderdale is popular for a genuine Japanese dining experience where you can enjoy classic Japanese dishes. La Mar is another beautiful restaurant that is known for traditional Peruvian cuisine. Antoine’s Restaurant features Belgian, French, and Italian food while Cafe L’Europe is a favorite among for outstanding food and the ultimate dining experience.
Luxury spots in Florida
You don’t need to look very far when seeking luxury during your Florida vacation as the state is teeming with such spots and destinations. Here are some great ideas.
- Head for the golf destination of Destin along the Emerald Coast that boasts of prestigious golf courses. Enjoy the game and the company of some great golfers along with some fantastic views.
- Grand Dame of Palafox Street with its $15 million renovations and expansion gets you in the mood for old-school Hollywood. Enjoy everything from symphony to opera to ballet here and get set for an amazing evening.
- If you are looking for a quality wine experience, you are sure to get it at SeaBreeze Winery at the Panama City Beach. Sample the wines and take a tour of SeaBreeze where you can taste dry red, white, sweet blueberry and fortified dessert wines.
- Cruise out on your personal yacht out of Bay Point Marina and sail around the Shell Island. You can lounge around with a glass of champagne or watch the dolphins frolicking in the water.
- Spend an exclusive day at the Ritz-Carlton and explore their luxury digs like special packages with add-ons tennis lessons or golf spa services. Take advantage of their saunas and a meditation lounge along with huge discount offers.
- When in Florida, you must take benefit of Uncorked the Key Largo Food and Wine Festival at the Florida Keys. Enjoy days of demonstrations of wine tasting and cooking along with live entertainment and shows at sunsets.
- Let a personal guide take you around Walt Disney World and offer you a VIP tour service. Enjoy prompt entry into choice attractions and exclusive seats at parade, events and stage shows. After enjoying the parks, dine at the best restaurants in the area.
Have you been to Florida on a Luxury Vacation? Where did you stay? Is there anything you think I have missed from the list?