Best Instagram Spots in Philippines
If you are on a trip to the Philippines or planning a vacation there, why not make your Instagram look vibrant and fresh with pics of some of the most photogenic places in the Philippines? The best part is that you need not travel very far to look for those incredible views and landscapes to get that perfect picture.
There are tons of places in the country that boast of stunning scenery and backgrounds. The Philippines has it all, whether it is amazing architecture, impressive ruins, and unique art. As you walk through the street art, you will get inspired to pick up your camera and take a great shot.
Some of the most beautiful places are quite hard to reach. If you want to make the most of this trip, seeking professional help might be smart. Philippines Travel Package is an agency that does just that – they’ll make sure you get to the best places in the country, and can focus on just enjoying your surroundings. With their help, you could freely explore those unique places for an exceptional experience and some great Instagram opportunities:
• Visit the country’s cleanest lake, Kayangan Lake in Palawan and take shots against the outstanding rock formations and the incredibly mesmerizing lake with an outstanding natural backdrop.
• Explore the Inflatable Island, Olongapo, which is an island filled with fun rides. It is indeed a joy to see those colours and take a picture of them. There is an inflatable slide, tower, bridge, launcher or swing in almost every corner. Play with your camera in the giant, colourful playground – the largest of its kind anywhere in Asia.
• Las Casa Filipinas de Azucar in Bataan is just perfect for those looking for more rustic touches for their images. Get enticed by the colonial-era buildings and take some interesting shots of them. The whole area of Bataan is rich with culture and history, so it makes for an excellent day tour out of Manila.
• La Trinidad, Benguet, with its colourful painted walls is indeed a joy for any photographer. It is like a big bright mural out in nature, made of the colourful walls of the houses. Take shots of those pretty houses, a collection of rows upon rows of those walls in different shapes and colours.
• The Chocolate Hills in Bohol are one of the most special places in the country. One of the country’s most famous landmarks, those hills are natural spectacles that are sure to you speechless and in awe. Take shots of those symmetrical dome-shaped hills covered beautifully with grass and post them on Instagram.
• Head to Bonifacio Global City in Manila, which offers a different approach to a modern urban setting. The district has some of the most Instagram-worthy wall murals. Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere on the weekends amidst the sleek and modern buildings. Walk on the wide roads, enter the fresh-air parks and take shots of the artsy murals.
• Banaue Rice Terraces in Ifugao are the bucket-list-worthy sight for most travellers. Get your camera ready as they make for a great Instagram photo too. Wherever you look, you find rich vistas of stunning nature.
• Another Instagram worth spot is the Basco Lighthouse that is located at the top of a tranquil hill that overlooks the cliffs and the sea. Take some great pics here to upload on your Instagram. See the whole of Batanas Island form the viewing deck. However, be careful and steady with the camera.
• What is attractive about the Sunken Cemetery in Camiguin is the sight of the beautiful cross. Enjoy the ethereal feel and the sense of peace and calm as you shoot away with your camera. You are going to capture some memorable images here that you just can’t afford to miss!
• Calle Crisologo, with its cobblestone roads and colonial architecture, looks like a land out of a Spanish-era fairy tale. If you want to take shots of Spanish-era Philippines, then head straight for Calle Crisologo. You are in for a unique and special experience.
• The Ruins, Negros Occidental were constructed in the early 1900’s. Showing influences of the Italian architecture, it sure is going to be an exciting day as you tour the Ruins. Keep your camera handy as you are going to come across some stunning spots that are inevitably going to be loved by your camera.
• If you love waterfalls, then you must certainly not miss out on Tinuy-an Falls, Surigao del Sur. Get fascinated by the sheer size and beauty of Tinuy-an Falls. Those images would become lifelong treasured memories for you.
• Pinto Art Museum is another spot that has been getting increasingly popular among the younger crowds and tourists. Just a short drive away from the city, once you arrive here, you feel like you have escaped to the Mediterranean-inspired art galleries. Roll out your camera to capture those lush green landscapes and mesmerizing artworks.
• Mount Pinatubo in Tarlac is a great spot to fly your drone and take panoramic pics. The lovely and charming volcano lake carries no signs of its brutal and disastrous past. What you find is stunning nature in peaceful surroundings. You can visit www.capastarlac.gov.ph/tourism/ – the official tourism office over there, for more information and booking of a guided tour.