Do you have a favourite fridge magnet from your travels
Daniel Scott Kitchens are asking people to submit their #FavouriteHolidayFridgeMagnet to their campaign for a chance to win a holiday voucher so I thought I would show you some of my favourite fridge magnets I have got on my travels.
As I have said before I collect fridge magnets and postcards from my travels. I have so many fridge magnets now that I need to either buy a larger fridge or start thinking of another place I can put them.
I do love having them on the fridge as every time I open the fridge which believe me is quite often when I am not travelling I get a glimpse of some of my favourite places.
Do you collect fridge magnets? if you do you really should enter this competition For a chance to win a £100 Love2Shop Holiday Gift Card to help towards your next holiday
It is really simply to enter, you just need to send a photo of your favourite holiday fridge magnet by posting it on their Facebook wall, Instagram it or Tweet it to with the hashtag #FavouriteHolidayFridgeMagnet or you can enter via their website here
I dont have quite as many as a man from Cardiff who has reportedly the largest collection of fridge magnets and has over 5000 but I guess I have nearly 100.
I just went and looked at my fridge magnets to find my favourite and each one I looked at brought back memories from my trip. It took my a while to pick which is my favourite fridge magnet as they all brought back happy memories.
I decided on my camel fridge magnet from Morocco mainly because it is cute but also riding a camel in morroco was actually one of my worse travel experiences.
Now you might think why have I chosen something that reminds me of a bad experience as my favourite magnet, I dont know really but when I look back I do laugh and say I will never put myself through that again.
It is an excellent talking point as when people say what was your worse experience I can tell them about the most painful and scary ride over the sand dunes but then it was a relief to get off the camel and spend the night in the desert which was one of the best experiences ever!!
I asked my mum which is her favourite magnet as technically these are her gifts and she chose a hairy Viking I got from Norway. She has not been to Norway but said this magnet makes her smile every times she see it.
I worked with Daniel Scott Kitchens to promote this competition, fingers crossed that you win!!
This post was originally used to promote competition which has now closed
Deadline 28th August Terms and conditions apply
Favourite Holiday Fridge Magnet Terms & Conditions
- Maximum of 1 entry per person is permitted.
- Entry should be a photo of a fridge magnet that you own.
- By submitting your photo to our competition, you give us permission to use the photograph on our website, social media and email channels.
- The winner will be selected by Daniel Jones of Daniel Scott Kitchens on or before 8th September 2019.
- Only the winner will be contacted personally by email or through social media.
- The winner will have 7 days to accept the prize or a new winner will be chosen.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
- There will be no cash alternatives.
- Daniel Scott Kitchens decision is final in every situation, including any not covered above and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- We will not pass on your personal details to any other organisation without your permission, except for the purpose of awarding your prize if necessary.
- This competition is not open to employees of Daniel Scott Kitchens or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition, or their direct family members.
- We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time. Entry in the competition implies acceptance of these rules.