Guest post guidelines for Travel to Recovery
Guest Posts are designed for up and coming or established travel bloggers or writers who have something of interest to say about a destination and wish to highlight their travel writing and promote their personal blog or website.
If you are a business wishing to promote your travel product or service, please check out my sponsored post guidelines.
- Be original content that has not been published on any platform previously or republished in the future.
- The writer should have an established social media presence and be willing to promote the published article
- Articles can be 300-2500 words
- At least 1 photo with each article with appropriate common licence for this kind of use. Photos/images should be in JPEG form with captions. High Res at least 600 px
- Photo credits will be included with the article, if taken by someone else please credit them – it is your responsibility to ensure there are no copyright infringements
- I will link within the bio to the writer’s personal blog or website and to their social media channels. Please provide this information and image for avatar.
- You may link to the official websites of attractions that you mention or to the official tourism websites of regions or countries that you are writing about, although these should be for reader information rather than for SEO benefit. I reserve the right to edit such links and make them no-follow where appropriate. I also reserve the right to make any links no-follow if I feel appropriate to comply with Google guidelines.
- I will not publish the bloggers affiliate links in guest posts
- I reserve the right to format article in line with my website design i.e. colours of heading etc
If you’d like to submit a Guest Post, please contact me with a short proposal for your guest post by e-mail; email@example.com
Things I am particularly interested in
- Cruise ship reviews
- Port information
- Destination reviews
- Accessibility during travels
- Travelling with a disability / condition
- Spa treatments
But I am open to suggestions so if you have a pitch then send me the details.
I will not publish anything that is
- A conflict of interest for my website
- Not allowed: political / religious / non-family friendly